Thursday, July 3, 2008

Some photos

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



dsc_0156.jpg

89.jpg

kinh-den.jpg


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



Ok ,this is one of the things that I did during the vacation(the other I will show you guys as soon as possible).I really love to do this.I love photography so bad(my presentation and final flash last sem was about photography).
I did show you guys a lot of my photos but almost all of them were landscape.So this time I try to focus on people. I tried to catch them when they were not trying to look good in front of the camera.I want my photos here show who my models really are (almost all of them I know quite well).I found down a really interesting things all the girl I shot have the same way of acting in front of the camera.It's kind of weird because they're looked exactly the same.That's s a good reason why I shot all the things like this(At least they're looked different).I think somehow you actually can see some of their charecters in side each photo.
It was a good chance for me to see some of my old friends and see some ones for the first time. These images also including my niece's first bicycle lesson ever(it was quite a big event).I really had a very good time doing this.
I only black and white because it make you focus only on the main charecter.You will not be distracted by those small detail( such as how her skin,her clothes or the enviroment around her).Although when all of them stand together they really become a collection .My main purpose of all of these photos is somehow express what I really think about them.
One last thing to all my models.It was really nice working with you .You guys really colored up my life.

1 comment:

sunlight said...

this is awesome post. everyone look really "real", no make up, no fancy clothes, they show their real emotion in life. Very Good!