Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Have u ever seen the city like this??

What A Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I love this city.I was born here and sometimes I think that i will die here.
I'm kind of the guy who is interesting in going around the city. Usually with my friends, we kind of explore the city in our own way. This is the result of those trips we made.Sometime we lost and found something that unbelievable that it's in this city.Sometime we wake up at 4:00 am or stay awake for the whole night for shooting photo(sound crazy huh?).
But I foung the beauty in every corner of Saigon and you can love it like me if you start to see everything carefully.
One last things the song is not mine,but I like you to turn it on when seeing my photos.It's a really nice song anyway

No comments: