Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mùi and Phá

La Vie En Rose - Edith Piaf



Some really famous photos(you guys must see this before) from another photographer Justin Maxon. It 's is a really an impressive collection,firstly for the beauty of each shot and then from the story of them. I still wonder about two things.How can this woman and his son still live happily,I mean they must the most optimistic people in the world.Why was this story discovered by a foreigner.There're a lot of good photographer in HaNoi but do they let their eyes wide open to see every details of life around them.Don't get me wrong but what I mean here only just when you are too familiar with something you then can actually see the small changes in it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For more about this story here the link for you
http://www.relativeexposure.net/content/view/32/79/lang,vi/

1 comment:

linhlinh said...

wow I knew about this. But when I heard about them, went there and they disappeared. I'm really pissed off then. these photos're taken long time ago. And when I read the story I cried.
Sometimes I wonder how're they now. Maybe they've gone to heaven, maybe luckily some organization helped them, maybe they moved, don't know but wherever they are and whatever they're doin', hope the best happened.