Thursday, August 14, 2008

Rosa de Venicia

Well I've got a new job. The event club hold a new party.The name is the title of this entry. I will be the say official photographer of this event,in other word I have a free ticket and all I have to do is bring along my camera.
These picture was taken in Wednesday in a promotion campaign of this party.Some guy wore tuxedo and hand girls in school the leaflet and roses.
So well I want to help my friend a little bit,by posting this entry.That may say remind you guys about the party(Ask Khanh for more infor)
About the banner it's not the thing for ads like usual.Cause we don't want the web to be boring so we add in some flash element which is the thing that contain the world map and some moving images.Actually every spot in the map are the link to some other website but they haven't built them yet so it's not working now.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ooo,I love this smile

Photobucket

No comments: