Saturday, August 30, 2008

Masquerade

Well, finally the so-called party of year comes. I did not play an important role on holding it but one of my friends did,and it's Khanh. Anyway I will go there tomorrow and take some photos about it (I'm not so sure what r they gonna do with my photos but that's my promise).Moreover I did one thing for the party so far and I will show you right now.
Photobucket

This is the stage background. I think it will be better if those logos especially the "Event club"'s logo are not that big. But it's a requirement and I can do nothing about it. Thanks to Nguyen Ngoc Nu for helping me finish it.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are Member card,VIP ticket and VIP card.Well I dont know how do they look in real life just hope it's not so bad.
As you see they all have the same lay-out.Although I changed a little bit in the detail to make them less boring. I think if I can do it again it will be much better than this but honestly I didn't have enough time to come up with a great design if they only contact me in the middle of the night and want to get it done by the next morning like this. But one thing make me happy is I love pink and it's the first time I used pink in my work so far(Assignments and exercises don't count).

No comments: